Monday 28 November 2011

Day 30: Monday, November 28

Weight: 188.4
Energy: great
Breakfast: oatmeal
Lunch: leftover fish and potatoes
Dinner: a single peanut
Cravings: not anymore
Superpowers: Herculean willpower
Notes:  The single peanut for dinner was because technically the 30 days expired “after dinner” today.  So a quick peanut dinner followed by a delicious sirloin steak.  I feel bloody good and bloody proud of myself for pulling this off.  There was the incident with the milk on day 21, but I think I have a solution to that - possibly a costly one (see the video).  I’ve lost just over 8 and a half pounds in 30 days. And to be honest, I have little desire to binge on anything.  I think this month of restraint has re-calibrated my appetites.

I’d like to thank Scooby for holding the check and for keeping this all above board.  I’d also like to thank my wife Heather for not flaunting her television watching and very moderate alcohol consumption.  

Stay tuned for the Hot Turkey Diaries, during which I do all the things you’re supposed to do (from flossing your teeth to eating your broccoli) every... single... day.

No comments:

Post a Comment