Sunday 20 November 2011

Day 22: Sunday November 20

Weight: 191.8
Energy: poor
Breakfast: bread and jam
Lunch: chicken on a bagel
Dinner: fish and baked potatoes
Cravings: white wine
Superpowers: Enhanced smelling power
Notes:  This was the first incident in the diaries of my wife drinking wine in front of me.  Her dad has come to visit, so of course with a guest in the house a bottle was opened.  I’d be a terrible host to impose my own restrictions on anyone else.  But I have to say, it was very tempting to just pour myself a glass.  Or sneak into the kitchen and guzzle from the bottle.  I didn’t cave.  The social pressures are much stronger than any other. I should have had some fancy juice in the house so I wouldn't have felt so left out. Fancy juice may be the key to reducing my alcohol consumption post-experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment