Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day 10: Tuesday November 8

Weight: 194.6
Energy: average
Breakfast: oatmeal and raspberries
Lunch: leftover pasta
Dinner: curried chicken and veg
Cravings: A lazy night in front of the TV with my wife, the dog, the baby monitor and a bottle of wine
Superpowers: Is tiredness a superpower?  Criminals beware!  Overwhelming Fatigue Man is on the scene.  He turns kidnappers into cat nappers.  He made the forty thieves catch some Zs. He...oh wait... he fell asleep again.
Notes: 30 days is too much.  Every day of the monkey chow diaries was worse than this, but there were only 7 days.  I know there are lots of people in far worse situations than me, and my circumstances are entirely self imposed.  I could quit at any time.  And that`s what makes this so hard.  People in terrible situations endure because they have to.  I don`t have to.  And yet, so far, I am.  $750 is a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment