Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 19: Thursday November 17

Weight: 192.4
Energy: decent
Breakfast: oatmeal and blueberries
Lunch: leftover pasta
Dinner: bean burritos with cilantro, tomato onion and lime
Cravings: my keys
Superpowers: I have the impression that superman never lost his keys.  I don’t know where he kept his keys, but I’m willing to bet he always knew where they were.  Seriously, who has my keys?
Notes: No, seriously.  Keys?  Anyone?  My longest stretch of sobriety in 20 years and this is when I lose my keys for the first time in my life?  Is it possible that my drinking was somehow the source of my excellent key awareness?  It seems unlikely I know, but this one data point doesn’t lie.  The day I was too drunk to icefish, I didn’t lose my keys.  The night I was so drunk I got thrown off of Kid Rock’s bus, I didn’t lose my keys.  19 days of tea-totalling (I’m not even drinking TEA for christ sake!) and my keys are gone.  Sonofabitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment