Saturday 12 November 2011

Day 14: Saturday November 12

Weight: 193
Energy: excellent
Breakfast: toast and jam
Lunch: leftover eggplant
Dinner: chicken soft tacos with tomato, onion, cilantro and lime
Cravings: chicken soft tacos with tomato, onion, cilantro and lime
Superpowers: None?  WTF?  Who’s got the kryptonite
Notes: 2 weeks in!  4 pounds down!  
Tonight’s dinner was a good demonstration that I can still eat things I really like.  If I was stuck on a desert island with just 5 ingredients, I might very well choose chicken, tomato, onion, cilantro and lime.  This experiment isn't (thankfully) all about self-inflicted suffering.  Sure it’s mostly about that, but every tummy deserves a smile once in a while.  Unfortunately, I learned that the large whole wheat tortillas I like contain 190 calories each.  Sorry tummy, that’s all you get for now.  No wonder nobody ever loses weight eating wraps.  69 calories in a slice of commercial whole wheat bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment