Friday 11 November 2011

Day 13: Friday November 11

Weight: 193.2 (holding steady)
Energy: moderately tired
Breakfast: oatmeal, raspberries and blueberries
Lunch: carrot-ginger soup
Dinner: breaded eggplant with tomato basil sauce
Cravings: Wine - why did I not move all these bottles of wine out of the house before the experiment?
Superpowers: Super bread-baking ability
Notes: Homemade bread is to me what Batman’s utility belt is to him - the deus ex machina solution to all my problems.  I look forward to making it.  It keeps my hands busy.  I lose myself in it. I enjoy the smell of it.  My mood rises with it.  And boy do I like eating it.  Today I produced two of the best loaves I’ve ever made.  The wife and I have just about finished one of them already.  When you are allowed to eat homemade bread, who cares what you are not allowed?

No comments:

Post a Comment