Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 18: Wednesday November 16

Weight: 192.4
Energy: decent
Breakfast: leftover rice pudding
Lunch: some kind of terrible vegetarian sandwich and crudite
Dinner: past with tomato sauce
Cravings: Fish and chips and pints
Superpowers: I’m not even sure I have the powers I started with
Notes: In a word... ennui.  30 days is too long.  I’m wondering if there is anything left to prove, or if the remaining 12 days are just some kind of sadistic afterword.  I’m quite certain that the deep fried bagged junk food (chips, pork rinds) is out for good.  Ditto for frozen food in a box.  I even think I could give up fries for ever as long as I kept burgers.  Not a fair time to make a judgement on ice cream.  I would like to have wine and television back in my life.


Must reach the salami

No comments:

Post a Comment