Saturday 19 November 2011

Day 21: Saturday November 19

Weight: 192.6
Energy: completely bummed out
Breakfast: peanut butter toast
Lunch: spinach omelet, decaf... with milk
Dinner: pan fried fish and potatoes
Cravings: I wish I could turn back time
Superpowers: I’m a weak and stupid man
Notes:  I F’ed up today.  Put milk in my decaf.  I feel awful.  I’ve been depressed all day.  It’s rather pathetic.  Scooby has ruled that this doesn’t constitute a breech of contract.  I think I disagree with him, but according to the rules laid out at the beginning, Scooby gets to judge.  When I thought about the potential for disputes between me and Scooby, this certainly isn’t what I had in mind.  By allowing me to continue, he’s actually punishing me more than if he forced me to forfeit.  Day 30, which I had really been looking forward too, will now feel hollow.  As will every day between now and then.  The Cold Turkey Diaries didn’t break my will, they just broke my concentration. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment